Wandikweza seeks to develop communities that are healthy, strong, sustainable and equitable.
Wandikweza supports best practices in public health and sustainable community development. Community transformation from within, building stronger communities – one village at a time by improving health of women, girls and children.
The two key priorities are:
1. Work with agencies and partnerships to achieve effective community involvement and participation.
2. Build healthy, strong, sustainable and equitable communities.
The community support operates in three levels:
1. Work with government authorities within which community development is practiced.
2. Work with public health agencies and partners who are guided by sustainable community development principles.
3. Work directly with community groups and organizations.